Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Standing Alone in the Crowd

Standing alone in the crowd
Waiting for the fate to turn
This wasn't my destiny
But, I landed in this situation

Walking through the glaring sun
Marching towards the colder zone
I meet the hurdles in my life
Though I myself have not been a hurdle

I stretch my hand to get some help
They do hold my hand 
Not realizing that I am asking for help
But thinking I am there to help them

Several time I had to divert from goals
To help them for they thought I would
But then they forgot that I exist
With their focus on their own life

Least they bother about me
Least they think of my pain
They more not bothered even
When I yell out in agony

All the way in my journey
I have been the cause of help
But nobody ever asked me
If I have been ever helped

They are not bothered
For them I am just a helper
This is not my destiny
But, I landed in this situation

Standing alone in the crowd
Half way through Life's journey
I don't feel that its my destiny
But. I landed in this situation

No comments: