Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Be in Sight

I will love you with all my might
Never go away from my sight
I will make everything go right
Please don't add to my plight

Be the beauty in my life's dome
let the bygones be bygone
I will keep loving you through night
Just don't disappear from my sight

I can feel the chill in the summer
I can see that lame runner
Like a bird you may fly
Taking my love far far away

I promise I would always love you
Let me for always be your beau
I don't want to lose you even in dream
For life be my flower be my cream

Never go away from my sight
For you make my life so bright
I always lived trough the dark shades
Never ever seen beyond a spade

For your love ends all my plight
Please always be in my sight
Never ever go away to ad agony
Play with me the music of life's Symphony

No comments: