Saturday, November 22, 2014

Listening to You

Often it so happens 
Listening to you is impossible
Often it so happens
Understanding you is impossible

But that in no way indicates
That I don't love you
And it in no way indicates
That I try to tolerate you

It's not often that you may have logic
It's not often that you may be right
But it doesn't indicate in any way
That I don't value your viewpoints

You sometimes come out with ideas
That are as marvelous as you
You sometimes give advises 
That are as awesome as you

But it in no ways implicate
That I selectively listen what you say
And it in no way indicates
That I love you for them

I listen to you for I love you
I love you for the person you are
Listening to you always may be tough
But loving you is my habit

Yes I listen to you always
It may be impossible at times
But I do listen to you
For I love you as my life!!


No comments: