Friday, October 25, 2013

Tomorrow's the Day

Tomorrow's the day I am waiting for
For the day would be full of happiness
For the day would be beaming with Joy
For the day is tomorrow and not today

Tomorrow's the day when You would smile
Tomorrow's the day when You would laugh
Tomorrow's the day when You would love
For that Tomorrow's the day I am waiting for

Looking at the clock on the wall
I wonder when this Tomorrow would arrive
Looking at the Sky
I wonder how long this Tomorrow would thrive

Tomorrow's the day I am waiting for 
Tomorrow's the time I am waiting for
For me the today is all lost
For me yesterday is all ghost

Tomorrow's the day I am waiting for
For it would bring that smile on your face
For it would bring that joy in our life
For it would be the fresh start I am looking for!!

No comments: