Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thank You

My Life's been treating me harsh
It's been full of marsh
I have always been wondering
Why its always cloudy & thundering
Why the life has always been grey
Why it has nothing in my tray

Then one fine day you come my way
With yourself you bring a sway
My life looks all green and happy
It seems to have done away with sorrow
When I wake up in the morning
I find my life with a new awakening

With your foray in my life
Happiness seems to be coming to my side
With your presence in my life
Sorrow seems to have taken a flight
Everything seems to have upturned
My bad luck seems to have burnt

Thank You for shelling your charms in my life
Thank You for being there with me for life
Thank You for reigniting hope in my life
Thank You for spreading a new dawn in my life
Thank You for making your world in my arms
I would live through to Thank You for your charms




No comments: