Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I will Bleed

My eyes are shedding tears, but you won't notice that
my heart's bleeding, but you won't feel that
I am hurting myself for loving you
But you would never know that
I would never let you know the depth of my love
I would let it always be a riddle to solve

I know it always puzzles you the most
When you try to look in my eyes
It always mesmerizes you 
The way I shy out for my eyes would speak
You look pretty amazed 
To know the truth buried in my heart

You look so pretty with those looks in your eyes
The looks that you try to read me with
I  love the way you look at me
But shy out for my eyes would speak
My eyes shed tears and heart's bleeding me to death
And I strive to not let you know 
The depth of my love
I vowed to never let you know 
Though my heart bleeds and I hurt myself

But for your happiness, I would kill myself
For you to live your life
I would live with my pain and agony
For you O'my love
I would never let my feelings explode
For you O'my love
I would burn the candles of the church

I will pray to the love angel
To bless you with your love least to say
I would live with my pain and agony
To see you happy in your life 
I would let my heart bleed and eyes shed tears
But for your love, I will not let my feelings explode
O' sweet or my love
I will bleed to light the lamp of your love.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

khun-ae-jigar se kalamaa likhaa hai meharbaan
ek nazar jara haal-ae-dil to poochh lete