Friday, May 27, 2011

Shadow

Last Night I looked from the window
I saw a lean and pretty shadow
The Silhouette stood so tall
I could see the writing on the wall

When I took a closure look
It turned to be leaf from life’s book
I was a little afraid to read it
For I was scared to fall in the pit

I had been there and done that
Now was a time to bell the cat
I had to learn from a Sage
To avoid the Nest and Cage

But there was no control on the Heart
For the aim of the looks was on Dart
I decided to play by the hook
Not letting the life be the crook

Last Night I looked from the window
I saw a lean and pretty shadow
It stood so tall in the meadow
The figure made me to bow

I fell in love for it was so nice
I was ready to pay any price
To make it a reality of life
To propose her to be my wife

No comments: